Join R4’s Underwriting Team (NYC or Boston)
Position: Financial Analyst– R4 Underwriting Group
Location: New York, NY or Boston, MA
Description: R4 Capital seeks a Financial Analyst to assist in building the Underwriting business practice to accommodate an expanding transaction pipeline. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preliminary financial analysis and modeling of multifamily real estate transactions for both debt and equity executions
- Assist the transaction’s assigned Underwriter with engaging applicable third‐party reports and facilitating delivery of due diligence required for each report
- Collect and review due diligence materials related to underwriting packages, provide feedback to internal stakeholders and project developers as appropriate
- Coordinate virtual discussions/ site inspections with outside stakeholders during ongoing COVID pandemic
- Assist Associates and Underwriters with producing credit analysis reports presented to both internal Investment Committee and external investors.
- Work in a team environment that will require effective coordination and communication internally, as well with developer clients and third‐party reporters
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor of Science in economics, finance, accounting or real estate, with strong analytical / Excel, verbal communication and writing skills. Finance or real estate finance educational background and/or relevant work experience in a real estate finance position preferred.
If you are interested in the position and meet the minimum requirements, please send a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements, to email@example.com. Please include in the subject of the email the following subject heading: UW Analyst Resume Submission to ensure receipt by the Underwriting Group.