Join the R4CF team as an analyst!
Analyst (Fund Management)
New York, NY
R4 Capital Funding (“R4CF”) is seeking to hire a New York City-based Analyst to support its Fund Management team, who are responsible for the capital raising efforts of a nationwide affordable multifamily housing lending platform. The core responsibilities of this position will include:
- Preparing and printing investor presentations with a focus on satisfying investor economic and environmental, social and governance (ESG) investment goals
- Supporting R4CF in all business initiatives, which shall include the development of new financing programs with investors and growth of existing investor relationships
- Producing monthly and quarterly investor reports and circulating investor capital calls
- Providing construction progress reports, borrower reports, and ad-hoc reporting as required for institutional investors
- Working with existing investor relationships to evaluate real estate transactions and ensure timely investor credit approval, closings, and capital calls
- Collecting and reviewing due diligence materials relating to transaction closings
- Coordinating with Servicing team to track receipt of borrower reporting and other compliance items throughout the year
- Candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree. Demonstrated previous interest in impact investing, commercial real estate finance, or community development is also a plus.
R4 Capital is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, R4 Capital will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please include that information with your resume at ResumeR4CF@r4cap.com.