R4CF Analyst Position!
Analyst (Fund Management) – R4 Capital Funding LLC
New York, NY
R4 Capital Funding (“R4CF”) is seeking to hire a New York City-based Analyst to support its Fund Management team, who are responsible for the capital raising efforts of a nationwide affordable multifamily housing lending platform. The core responsibilities of this position will include:
- Preparing and printing investor presentations with a focus on satisfying investor economic and environmental, social and governance (ESG) investment goals
- Supporting R4CF in all business initiatives, which shall include the development of new financing programs with investors and growth of existing investor relationships
- Producing monthly and quarterly investor reports and circulating investor capital calls
- Providing construction progress reports, borrower reports, and ad-hoc reporting as required for institutional investors
- Working with existing investor relationships to evaluate real estate transactions and ensure timely investor credit approval, closings, and capital calls
- Other analytical and administrative duties as needed to support the R4CF team
Candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree. Demonstrated previous interest in impact investing, commercial real estate finance, or community development is also a plus. Interested parties may send resumes and cover letters to Tara Nussbaum, Executive Vice President of R4CF c/o ResumeR4CF@r4cap.com.
R4 considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, qualifications, and experience. The minimum salary for the full-time Financial Analyst position is $65,000 annually and the maximum salary for the position is $85,000 annually. In addition, all full-time employees are eligible for a discretionary bonus and to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, and 401K matching; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
R4 Capital is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, R4 Capital will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please include that information with your resume at ResumeR4CF@r4cap.com.