Join our Team in Boston
OFFICE MANAGER, Boston, MA
R4 Capital is looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures. The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional who seeks to join a growing, fast-paced organization and thrives while wearing multiple hats. The candidate should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. The position requires a well-organized, flexible, team player who enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of busy professionals.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure the office is operating smoothly
- Act as liaison with building management and manage any maintenance issues
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, manage outgoing mail
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Assist with ad hoc projects within the company
- Act as point person for shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Help coordinate with Boston onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as office administer or similar role
- College degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have experience in project coordination and document management, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn.
If you are interested in the position and meet the minimum requirements, please send resumes to Resumeboston@r4cap.com.
R4 Capital is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, R4 Capital will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please include that information with your resume at Resumeboston@r4cap.com.