Join R4’s Acquisitions Group | California
Newport Beach, CA
R4 Capital is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst to join the acquisitions group to accommodate an expanding transaction pipeline. The financial analyst will be broadly responsible for the financial analysis and closing of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) real estate equity investments. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preliminary financial analysis and modeling of multifamily LIHTC transactions
- Collection and review of due diligence materials related to real estate closings
- Drafting of letters of intent for developer clients
- Assisting the acquisitions team with the coordination, communication, and distribution of due diligence both internally and with developer clients
- Drafting of investment committee packages for internal and investor approval
The desired candidate will preferably have a bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, or real estate. Additionally, the desired candidate will be detail-oriented and will have strong financial modeling, analytical, verbal communication, and writing skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required. Two years of relevant experience is preferred.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to Ali Schnitzer.