Join R4 Capital’s Asset Management Team
Position: Asset Manager – R4 Asset Management and Servicing
Location(s): Austin, TX, Newport Beach, CA or, Boston, MA
R4 Capital LLC (“R4”) seeks an Asset Manager to assist in building the Asset Management and Servicing businesses for a rapidly growing portfolio. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Effectively manage a national LIHTC portfolio and maximize investment returns for R4 Clients. Oversee a portfolio of 40-60 affordable properties.
- Participate in and organize meetings with Developers, Contractors, General Partners, and/or Management Agents and respond in a professional manner to their requests for information.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for external partners, with the goal of developing and maintaining strong relationships with Managing General Partners, lender representatives and management agents.
- Understand and monitor Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (“LIHTC”) compliance.
- Manage developments during their lifecycle, including leasing, LIHTC compliance, permanent conversions, and stabilized asset management for a portfolio of properties.
- Managing Investments in accordance with Bond Documents. Manage and approve draw requisitions through Stabilization for Investments. Final Completion and Stabilization approvals to R4 Servicer Executives or Investors
- Manage and approve operating budgets, tax returns and annual audits for properties.
- Evaluate financial statements, operations, equity funding forecasts and tax credit projections
- Prepare requests for debt and equity releases in accordance with the requirements of the appropriate documents.
- Perform property inspections and file inspections to evaluate investments during construction, lease-up and/or stabilized phases
- Collaborate with other project stakeholders to maximize the long-term operating success for real estate investments
- Identify and create Action Plans for underperforming investments. Work closely with management and Operating General Partners to develop strategies to address issues.
- Travel is required mainly for site Inspections and will total approximately 20-25% of time.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Asset Management and have a BS in real estate, business, finance, marketing, or a related field. A person with 2 or more years of experience in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit industry, capable of demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility and proven success is desired.
Please send resumes and contact information to ResumeAustin@r4cap.com