Analyst position available
New York, NY
R4 Capital Funding (“R4CF”) seeks to hire a New York City-based Analyst to support its nationwide affordable multifamily housing lending and investment business.
The Analyst will report to head of the practice, while supporting the activities of various team members. The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Financial modeling of potential transactions
- Providing support for investor reporting and capital calls
- Drafting lending proposals consistent with financial projections
- Collecting and reviewing due diligence materials relating to transaction closings
- Working closely with R4CF’s credit underwriters for risk assessment and final financial projections
- Drafting investment presentations for internal and investor approval, which shall include analyzing and preparing written summaries of the development sponsor, financing pro forma, real estate, market, and construction risks
- Business development projects and other analytical and administrative duties as needed
Candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree. Demonstrated previous interest in commercial real estate finance or development is a plus. Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience. Interested parties may send resumes and cover letters to James Spound, President of R4CF at ResumeR4CF@r4cap.com.