Join R4 as a Financial Analyst, Austin, TX
FINANCIAL ANALYST, Acquisitions Group
R4 Capital is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst to join its Acquisitions Group to accommodate an expanding transaction pipeline. The Financial Analyst will be broadly responsible for the financial analysis and closing of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) real estate equity investments. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preliminary financial analysis and modeling of multifamily LIHTC transactions
- Collection and review of due diligence materials related to real estate closings
- Drafting of letters of intent for developer clients
- Assisting the acquisitions team with the coordination, communication, and distribution of due diligence both internally and with developer clients
- Drafting of investment committee packages for internal and investor approval
The desired candidate preferably will have a bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, or real estate. Additionally, the desired candidate will be organized, detail-oriented and will have strong financial modeling, analytical, verbal communication, and writing skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required. Two years of relevant experience is preferred but not required.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to email@example.com.