Join R4 Capital’s Asset Management Team
Position: Associate, Asset Manager – R4 Asset Management
Location: Boston, MA or Austin, TX
Description: R4 Capital LLC (“R4”) seeks an Asset Manager to assist in building the Asset Management business practice for a rapidly growing and stabilizing portfolio. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Effectively manage a national LIHTC portfolio and maximize investment returns for R4 Clients
- Support new business efforts by participating in proposals and pre-closing assignments
- Manage developments during their lifecycle, including leasing, LIHTC compliance, permanent conversions and stabilized asset management for a portfolio of properties.
- Manage and approve operating budgets, interim financials, tax returns and annual audits for properties.
- Evaluate financial variance reports, operations, equity funding forecasts and tax credit projections
- Database and Partnership management through MRI Software’s Integratec database platform. Strong database technology background is desired.
- Perform property inspections to evaluate investments prior to stabilization and/or post-stabilization
- Collaborate with other project stakeholders to maximize the long-term operating success for real estate investments
- Identify and create Action Plans for underperforming investments
- Participate in and organize meetings with Developers, Contractors, General Partners, and/or Management Agents and respond in a professional manner to their requests for information
- Travel is required mainly for site Inspections and meetings and will total approximately 20-25% of time.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Asset Management and have a BS in real estate, business, finance, marketing, or a related field. A person with 2-4 years of experience in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit industry, capable of demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility and proven success is desired.
Please send resumes and contact information to Greg Doble at GDoble@r4cap.com